Version 0.6 changes:
- Fixed nasty bug whereby some 24bit builds were actually 16bit audio
padded with 8 extra empty bits. $%#^@!! Supreme apologies are in order!
The installer has also been rewritten.
Version 0.5a changes:
- Added customizable 'zero padding' to automatically generated filenames.
The setting for the feature are accessed through the 'Setup' page.
Version 0.5 changes:
- When loading an EDL, BFG window opens if it had previously been open
- Column settings are correctly saved and restored
- renaming a file inserted an extra period before the extension, if
the extension was not manually entered. this has been fixed.
- BFG would complain about buffer size changes when used after an IQS
Levelizer -- this has been fixed.
- Sometimes help file would fail to open -- this has been made more
- BFG window no longer minimizes when 'Help' button is pressed.
- The 'Change Filename/Path" window now correctly shows other files
of the same type in the destination folder
- BFG's window is now placed behind SAW's progress bar to avoid obsctruction
and allow cancellation of the build.
- Corrected transparency issue on edges of Toolbar buttons.
- BFG changes should now correctly trigger the EDL request update upon
- Context menus (right-click) were not functioning correctly on all
systems -- this has been fixed.