- Batch File Generator -- Automates exporting
of many file times from the Multitrackl
- Program Compressor -- A very musical sounding
compressor optimized for program material
- PanMaster 4000 -- Fully automated AutoPan/Tremelo
with lots of options
- Cue Sheet Generator -- Do your CD layouts directly
- RCDelay -- Two discrete DDL lines with extremely
- Hi-Resolution Equaliser -- 64bit precision
high quality EQ
- Latency Compensator -- compensates (in samples)
for plug-ins (including hardware DSP-based plug-ins) which incur latency
- JMS-Buss Extension and Send/Receive Module
-- similar to the old SAW Aux Send/Return module, also allows for heavy
sidechain EQ'ing with the Program Compressor
- LACE MP3/Ogg Vorbis Encoder -- MP3 using either
LAME or Blade codecs, Ogg Vorbis using VorbEnc
- Metronome -- a programmable click track
to complement SawStudio's Tempo mode.
- Freeverb -- an adaptation of Jezar's
excellent Freeverb algorithm, with enhancements, and (of course) full
- Ignition Linker -- allows the older Ignition
CD-Burning program for SawPro to function in Studio. You must be a registered
owner of Ignition and install Ignition into the SawStudio folder.
- Center Channel Eliminator -- SawPro
had this built in, but it was left out of Studio.
- WinJammer Sync Linker -- Allows the
WinJammer Sync plugin from SawPro to function in Studio.
- FX32 Linker -- Allows plugins from the
SAWPro/32 family to function in SawStudio.
- X-Keys Helper -- Tricks SAW into seeing an
'escape sequence' of characters as various mouse clicks. Useful for
assigning an X-Keys device to some of SAW's more 'mouse-centric' functions.